Images from the 2017 Doddington Vinduro are now on sale
**IMAGE SALE NOW ON**
USE PROMO CODE VINDUROUK AT THE CHECKOUT FOR £3 OFF EACH IMAGE
CLICK BUY NOW TO VIEW IMAGES
We've had an amazing time at Doddington this year, the weather was at times a little testing (and it's fair to say the hills very nearly saw some of us off), but we loved it.
Unlike previous events, this year we've decided to sell the images, don't be mad. Images are digital downloads and will be available immediately after the checkout as well as via email.
If there are no images of you we are really sorry! We weren't selective, we captured as much as we were able to as we moved around the course.
Why we're charging
We're broke... This isn't a scheme to become millionaires.
This is a hobby and unfortunately it'll never be a career, but we're very limited as to what we can offer. We took over 3,000 photographs and shot over 350 video clips over the two days, but we want to do more. There are so many gadgets we see everyday that we know will make the quality of the footage and images we share with you even better, but like I said, broke.
We know not everyone can, or will want to support us, and that's fine (there's even a guide to cheating below) but to everyone that can, thank you.
How to find your images
Each image in the shop is categorised using a sophisticated and elaborate code. It starts with the day (D1 or D2), then there is the rider number (001 - 103) then finally the number of the image. If you can remember your number and what day you were riding we're in business.
There are a few images where the numbers weren't in shot, these are listed under D1MISC_** or D2MISC_**.
How to cheat
We aren't precious about this, this is our way of asking for a little help but there are ways around it if you'd rather not.
- Persuade a relative to buy you it - tell them you'd like a memento but you can't afford it because your bike needs heaps of cash spent on it, someone will take pity.
- Hope I set it up wrong - each image has a thumbnail image that you can see before you buy which is watermarked and blurred, with so many to upload there's almost certainly going to be one image where the original is uploaded and you can sneakily save it.
- Follow us on social media - some of Laura and Harry's pictures are stunning, I'll not be able to resist sharing them for too long (links below).
- Get screen grabbing - within a week of the event there'll be a full video in the Videography section, just screenshot it and voila you've got your next Facebook profile picture.
- Email us and complain - like I said, not precious. If you think we have an absolute cheek asking for a couple of pound we won't argue and we'll send you what you like.
- Be patient - before too long we will have posted all of the original images on here in the Photography section, they'll be yours for the taking.
- Finally, the shameless approach - just post the blurry watermarked image as your next big Instagram hit, I'm sure you'll still get likes!